By John Oxford
In this week’s Marketing Money Podcast, Josh Mabus of the Mabus Agency and I delve into a potpourri of topics including:
Deciding whether to engage in social media commentary, and how weirdly explanatory posts about common knowledge have become. As well as:
- What happens when a bank accidently makes a double deposit into an account?
- A discussion on all the recent hacking that has been going on with gas lines and meat processing plants.
- How and why we need to warn our bank clients not to post anything about their banking accounts or debit cards on social media.
- Should you take a hard look at social media ads that appear near harsh arguments and political discussions?
- When should you respond to negative social media posts about your brand?
- How to be prepared for unseen benefits and liabilities in marketing, as well as more random pop culture references.