All About Lloyds News

What Happens If I Fail To Appear In Court? Wake County

Apr 24

If you've been arrested in Wake County for DWI, you may be feeling anxious and overwhelmed. It is possible to wonder how you will get out fast from jail and what the next steps are.

The good news is that 24-Hour Bondsman can help you! We are here for you to offer support and information during this difficult time. Keep reading for information on Wake County DWI arrests as well as what to do next.

What's a Bail bond?

Bail bond refers to when you or someone close to you promise money to the court to help secure your release. Your criminal history and the severity of your crime will influence the amount of bail you are allowed to post.

If you are unable or unwilling to post bail, your case will continue in jail. This can be an overwhelming and stressful experience, especially if your innocence is not being proven.

How does Bail Bond work?

First, contact a bail bond agency. The bail bond company will need some information about you, including the charges against.

The bail bond company will next post a bond in your name. This means they will pay the court full bail amount if you fail to appear for your court date.

This will require you to pay a non-refundable fee to the bail bond company. This fee is usually around 10% of the bail amount.

What Happens if I Do Not Appear in Court?

Failure to appear in court will result in the bail bond company losing the money they paid. They might then take you to court.

First, find a trustworthy bail bond company. You can ask your friends and family for recommendations or search online.

Once you have found a company to trust, give it a call. They can assist you in getting out of jail quickly.

Do not panic if you're ever arrested. Remember to call a bail bonds company as soon as you are arrested. They will help you get out and ensure that you do not miss your court date.

This is crucial because if your court date is missed, the bail bonds company will lose any money they have paid for you and could take legal action against your.

Are You able to get your money back

It is possible to get your money back if you are arrested after bail has been posted. Yes, you can!

You can contact the bail bond agency to have your money refunded once you've been released from jail. It's easy!

What Are Some Alternatives to Bail Bonds

There are many options available if you cannot post bail. A bail bond company can help you get a loan.

This option is used frequently by those who can't afford full bail but are able to repay it over time.

You can also ask your friends and family for assistance. It can be difficult to have this conversation, but it might be the best thing for you if you are unable to afford bail.

You have options, regardless of your circumstances. If you need assistance, don't be afraid to reach out!


You should contact a bail bondman as soon as you are arrested in Wake County for DWI. They can assist you in posting bail quickly to get out of jail and allow you to return to your daily life. Do not miss your court date, call a bail bondman today!

GMB Address
500 N Greensboro St, Liberty, NC 27298, United States
+1 336-795-0289